298:1 Micro Metal Gearmotor HPCB 6V with Extended Motor Shaft
This gearmotor is a miniature high-power, 6 V brushed DC motor with long-life carbon brushes and a 297.92:1 metal gearbox.
It has a cross section of 10 × 12 mm, and the D-shaped gearbox output shaft is 9 mm long and 3 mm in diameter.
This version also has a 4.5 × 1 mm extended motor shaft.
- Key specs at 6 V: 100 RPM and 120 mA with no load, 70 oz-in (5 kg-cm) and 1.6 A at stall.
- Size: 10 × 12 × 26 mm (Output shafts add 14 mm to the 26 mm length)
- Weight: 9.5 g
- Shaft diameter: 3 mm D shaft
- Gear ratio: 297.92:1
- Free-run speed @ 6V: 100 rpm
- Free-run current @ 6V: 120 mA
- Stall current @ 6V: 1600 mA
- Stall torque @ 6V: 70 oz·in
- Extended motor shaft?: Y
- Long-life carbon brushes?: Y
- Motor type: 1.6A stall @ 6V (HPCB 6V - carbon brush)