30:1 Metal Gearmotor 12V 37Dx52L mm
This gearmotor is a powerful brushed DC motor with 30:1 metal gearbox intended for operation at 12 V. These units have a 0.61"-long, 6 mm-diameter D-shaped output shaft. This gearmotor is also available with an integrated encoder.
- Key specs at 12 V: 350 RPM and 300 mA free-run, 110 oz-in (8 kg-cm) and 5 A stall.
- Size: 37D x 52L mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Shaft diameter: 6 mm
- Gear ratio: 30:1
- Free-run speed @ 6V: 175 rpm
- Free-run current @ 6V: 250
- Stall current @ 6V: 2500 mA
- Stall torque @ 6V: 55 oz·in
- Free-run speed @ 12V: 350 rpm
- Free-run current @ 12V: 300 mA
- Stall current @ 12V: 5000 mA
- Stall torque @ 12V: 110 oz·in
(This motor will run at 6 V but is intended for operation at 12 V)