Sanyo Miniature Stepper Motor: Bipolar, 14×30mm, 6.3V, 0.3 A/Phase, Single Shaft
This tiny, double shaft bipolar stepping motor from Sanyo has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution).
Each phase draws 300 mA at 6.3 V, allowing for a holding torque of 66 g-cm (0.92 oz-in).
With a weight of 27 g, this is the smallest stepper motor we carry.
- Size: 14mm square × 30 mm (not including length of shafts)
- Weight: 27 g
- Shaft diameter: 4 mm
- Shaft type: Single shaft
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Current rating: 300 mA (per coil)
- Voltage rating: 6.3 V
- Holding torque: 0.92 oz·in
- Resistance: 21 Ohm per coil
- Inductance per phase: 4.2 mH
- Number of leads: 4
- Lead length: 30 cm