3523_0 Lanbao Capacitive Proximity Sensor 8mm
- Buy 5 for £41.84 £34.87 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £40.82 £34.02 each and save 12%
- Buy 50 for £37.98 £31.65 each and save 18%
This capacitive proximity sensor is used for non-contact detection of metallic and non-metallic objects such as liquid, powder & granular materials; it can also detect materials through glass or plastic walls.
You can adjust the operating distance by turning a screw placed on the side of the sensor.
Note that the standard detecting distance is based on a standard shape approaching the sensor in a standard way. The real detecting distance will vary depending on the shape, thickness and type of material being detected.
- Detects Metal, nonmetal materials (liquid, powder and granular materials)
- Standard Detecting Distance: 8mm
- Normally Open
- DC wire output
- Requires a 12 to 30VDC Power Supply
|Detecting Distance||8mm (adjustable)|
|Hysteresis||3 to 20% of detecting distance|
|Setting Distance||0 to 6.4mm|
|Output||Normally Open (NO)|
|Power Supply||10 to 30 VDC|
|Operating Indicator||Yellow LED|
|Connection||PVC Cable 2m|
|Ambient Temperature||-25°C to +70°C|
|Protection Circuit||Reverse polarity, surge, overload & short circuit|
|Protection Degree||IEC IP67|
|Dimensions||18mm (width) x 78mm (length)