IS24C12A Smart Card
Only 1 left
The pins of the IS24C02A are accessible through the gold plated contact pads embedded in the card.
When paired with the Smart Card Reader (#32320) connected to the I/O pins of a BASIC Stamp, Propeller, or other microcontroller, the Smart Card can be used for data storage, security systems, tracking systems, or identity authentication.
- Memory Organization: 256 x 8-bit
- 1,000,000 erase/write cycles guaranteed with 100 year data retention
- 5 ms max write time with auto clear
- Power requirements: 1.8Î“Ã‡Ã´5.5 VDC
- Communication: I2C (CMOS)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 3 in (6.35 x 7.62 cm)
- Operating temp range: -40 to +212 â”¬â–‘F (-40 to +100 â”¬â–‘C)