Torxis Industrial Servos
Outdoor rated IP54 super high torque black industrial servo with 3200 oz-in, 22.6 N-m peak torque at 12 VDC, 60 degrees in as low as 500 ms. RC PWM input signal, analog control, closed loop position and velocity control.
This rugged and proven servo product uses an all metal gear reduction system with double roller bearings on the hardened 3/8” output shaft.
The RC PWM control signal input makes this servo a drop-in for full scale model and remote robotics applications. The 0.125 inch thick mounting flange and aluminium main housing makes the unit rugged enough for the rigors of the factory environment.
The billet aluminium 6061-T6 machined horn is tapped with 10-32 holes for simple, precise interfacing. O-ring seals on the case and a sealed cable grommet make this servo suitable for outdoor use with shaft oriented downward.
Housing is all black.
- Up to 3200 oz-in peak 22.6 N-m) and 1600 oz-in (11.3 N-m) real continuous duty torque (100 in-lbf)
- Uses standard RC PWM or analog 0-5VDC input command signal
- IP 54 Weather Rating
- All metal gears
- Double roller bearing output shaft
- 12 VDC Power, ~3A at full load
- 60 degrees of travel as quick as 500 ms
- Up to 270 degrees total travel
- Rugged housing
- Billet aluminium output horn included
- 120 in. 4 conductor signal and power cable