The HS-5685MH High Torque HV Metal Gear servo was designed to run on a 2-cell 7.4V LiPo battery to give you extra torque and speed. Featuring a heavy-duty metal gear train and our exclusive programmable digital circuit for reliable, durable performance, these servos can be used in a wide range of applications.
The affordable digital sport servos are the perfect companion for 1/10th to 1/8th scale on- and off-road vehicles, as well as larger sport helicopters and large scale aerobatic aircraft up to 25-percent.
HS5685MH High Voltage (HV) Digital High Torque Pro Servo
- Motor Type: 3 Pole Ferrite
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
- Speed (6.0V/7.4V): 0.20 / 0.17 Second @ 60°
- Torque oz./in. (6.0V/7.4V): 157 / 179
- Torque kg./cm. (6.0V/7.4V): 11.3 / 12.9
- Size in Inches: 1.6 x 0.8 x 1.5 in
- Size in Millimeters: 40.6 x 19.8 x 37.8 mm
- Weight : 60g (2.1oz)