EV3 Infrared Sensor
The digital EV3 Infrared Seeking Sensor detects proximity to the robot and reads signals emitted by the EV3 Infrared Beacon.
Students can create remotely-controlled robots, navigate obstacle courses and learn how infrared technology is used in TV remotes, surveillance systems and even in target acquisition equipment.
- Proximity measurement of approximately 50-70 cm
- Working distance from the beacon of up to two meters
- Supports four signal channels
- Receives IR remote commands
- Auto-IDis built into the EV3 software