ETH484 - 16Amp, 4 Channel Relay Module
The ETH484 provides four volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each, 8 digital I/O and 4 analogue inputs.
The module is powered from a 12vdc supply which can be regulated or unregulated.
The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 500mA at 12vdc. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals.
A new feature has been added that allows the digital inputs to remotely control relays or digital outputs on ETH002, ETH008, ETH484 or ETH8020. This offers the opportunity to construct a system where an input can control an output anywhere on the earth provided both locations are connected to the network/internet.
Controlled over Ethernet using simple TCP/IP commands.
- Analogue Inputs - 4
- Digital Switching I/O's - 8
- Relays - 4
- Power - 12V DC adaptor, supplied separately.
- Configuration & Test interface - HTTP (webpage).
- Control interface - TCP/IP over Ethernet.
- Relay current - Up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac
- Connections - Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts