ETH002 - 16Amp, 2 Channel Relay Module
The ETH002 provides two volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each.
The module is powered from a 12vdc supply which can be regulated or unregulated.
The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 500mA at 12vdc. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals. The ETH002 is fully compatible with the ETH-RLY02 and includes the legacy ETH-RLY02 command set.
The ETH002 has additional features over the ETH-RLY02:
- Full Factory Reset, all ETH002 firmware and settings can be reset to the original state.
- Firmware updates, firmware in the ETH002 is fully updateable by re-flashing the board with our custom windows program. This will be made available in the event of feature updates.
- New Command Format, the new command format allows for consistent compatibility with future boards. New commands now allow for pulsed control of relays from 100mS to 25.5 seconds.
- TCP/IP Password Protection, it is now possible to set a password for TCP/IP protection. This is independent of the configuration password.
Full ETH002 Documentation
Controlled over Ethernet using simple TCP/IP commands.
- Number of Relay's - 2
- Power - 12V DC adaptor, supplied separately.
- Configuration & Test interface - HTTP (webpage).
- Control interface - TCP/IP over Ethernet.
- Relay current - Up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac
- Connections - Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts
Java network scanner app, easily find your module even on another subnet - Devantech module finder
Java - command line application for controlling the module
Perl - Simple example of setting an output active/inactive by tcp
PHP script - Simple example of setting an output active/inactive by tcp
Python V2 - command line application for controlling the module
Python V3 - command line application for controlling the module
Visual C# - source code for simple program, includes UDP scan to determine any boards connected to the local network
Visual Basic - source code for simple program, includes UDP scan to determine any boards connected to the local network