Both the stability and anti-interference ability, have been greatly improved.
ESP8266 is a ultra-low power UART-WiFi module. It has excellent dimensions and ULP technology compared to other similar modules. The module is special design for mobile devices and Internet of Things (IoT). When devices connect to WiFi with ESP8266 module, it can process LAN communication.
ESP8266 shows in three options: onboard PCB antenna, IPEX connectors,and half hole.
Esp8266 can be applied to Smart Grid, Intelligent Transportation System, Smart Home, handset and industrial control system etc.
- Added six I/O serial and six SPI serial
- Supports wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- Supports the STA/AP/STA + AP three work modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, and support multiple TCP Client connection
- Supports rich Socket the AT command
- Supports UART/GPIO data communication interface
- Supports Smart Link intelligent networking
- Supports remote firmware update (OTA)
- Built-in 32-bit MCU and can be applied as processor
- Low power consumption, suitable for battery-powered applications
- Single 3.3 V power supply