Based on SHARP S208T02, it has a maximum output of 250VAC/4A, with a switching speed less than 10ms. This module is equipped with acrylic base and a 3D-printed protection insulation shield, for user’s safety.
The featured LED indicates that the relay is on. It can be widely used in various areas such as computer peripheral interfaces, temperature/speed/light adjustment, servo control, petrochemical, medical instrumentations, financial devices, coal, meters, traffic signals, etc.
- 3D-printed protection insulation shield
- Compatible with both 3.3V and 5V control level
- Low switching latency（≤10ms）
- LED on-state indicator
- Featured radiator provide better stability
- Acrylic base and insulation paper increase safety performance
- Grove compatible
Please visit the wiki page for more info about this product.