Develop your students’ competencies through hands-on projects covering key science topics such as physical, life, earth and space sciences, engineering and technology. Improve problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and integrate the use of relevant digital tools to improve computational thinking skills.
LEGO® bricks are ideal teaching resources to help primary school pupils gain a firm grip on concepts that are new to them and difficult to understand. LEGO® Education primary teaching resources let you turn numbers, words and abstract ideas into tangible objects that can be seen, touched, described – and played with. This encourages your pupils to overcome challenges and learn together.
LEGO® Education primary school teaching resources let you create engaging, inspiring cross-curricular KS1&2 lessons right out of the box. You also get teacher guides, curriculum packs and all the software you need to easily integrate technology into your lessons. Assessment resources, pupil worksheets and digital documentation tools make it easy to track your pupils’ progress. If you need further support, try our useful e-learning and face-to-face training options.
- LEGO® WeDo 2.0 Core SetSpecial Price £142.80 £119.00 Regular Price £154.80
- WeDo 2.0 Smart Hub£49.19 £40.99
- WeDo 2.0 Smart Hub Rechargeable Battery£49.19 £40.99
- WeDo 2.0 Medium Motor£18.59 £15.49
- WeDo 2.0 Tilt Sensor£18.59 £15.49
- WeDo 2.0 Motion Sensor£19.19 £15.99
- LE Replacement Pack LE WeDo 2.0£7.79 £6.49