Automata Eva Desktop Robot Arm
Eva makes industrial automation easy
It’s the first robot designed with small batch production in mind.
Shop floor workers can learn to program Eva in fifteen minutes, and it’s compact enough to sit on a machine or even a desktop.
Eva helps small businesses level the playing field.
Its light weight and small footprint enable rapid changeovers and painless operation.
It doesn’t require any special expertise to operate, nor does it need a control box or a teach pendant.
Eva Desktop Robot Arm
- Enclosure: IP20
- Base fixings: 4x M6 Screws or Bolts in a 132 x 132 mm square
- Tool fixings: 4x M6 Screws in a 40 mm ⌀ circle.
- Footprint: 160mm x 160mm
- Degrees of Freedom: 6 Repeatability: ± 0.5 mm Max Payload: 1.25 kg Reach: 600 mm
- Installation Position: Upright
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Joint velocity limits: 120°/ second Toolpath speed limit: 750 mm / second Power: 24 VDC @ 11.67A
- Power Consumption: 280 W Peak
- Footprint: 160 x 160 mm
- 4X: Analog Inputs
- 2X: Analog Outputs
- 6X: Digital Inputs
- 6X: Digital Outputs
- 1X: E-Stop inputs
- 1X: Ethernet
- 1X: Wifi Card
- Tool Power: 24 VDC @ 1 A
- Base I/O Power: 24 VDC @ 1.5 A
Joint Position Limits
- A1: ±180°
- A2: 70.03° ± 0.5°
- A3: 42.76° ± 0.5°
- A4: ± 180°
- A5: 11° ± 0.5°
- A6: ± 180°
Type: Remote RESTAPI
- Interface: GUI through web browser
Communication: Ethernet or wifi
- Deployment: Local (installed on robot)