TOTEM DIY SMARTPHONE BLUETOOTH CONTROLLED 4WD CAR CHASSIS KIT
Build your 4-wheel 4-motor car chassis parts or put wheels on anything and enjoy a fun play!
- Use your smartphone or tablet to control your own made chassis;
- High quality materials;
- Add additional elements;
- Use hot glue or double-sided tape to attach motors to anything – from cardboard to your favourite toy car.
- 1x X3-FBI board – Bluetooth motor controller;
- 2x cables – with JST connectors, to connect motors and controller;
- 4x DC TT Motor – with leads and JST connectors, 48:1 gear ratio, 200 rpm shaft output at 6 V;
- 4x Wheels – with rubber tires (67 mm diameter). Two sides flattened shaft holes, to mount directly on the motor;
- 1x Battery – LiPo, 3.7 V, 250 mAh;
- 1x USB Battery Charger;
- Totem mechanics and Tools for building chassis frame.
Quick Start – Controller/Receiver
The kit uses the following functions of the Board:
- Light Bar – to indicate the battery charge level;
- Speaker – makes a sound when successfully connected to the App;
- Battery input;
- Up to 4 DC motor channels;
You can also add additional elements, like Servo Motors, to your project.
Follow the schematics.
Connecting to the App
We suggest using a smartphone or a tablet to control. Follow those easy steps to connect Chassis to your device:
- Download Totem App available on the Google Play or IOS App Store.
- Connect the power cable (see the schematics). The lights on the board will indicate the battery charge level.
- Two running lights show that Board is waiting for your device to connect.
- Open the Totem App and press “Connect” button. A sound and one running light indicate that you have successfully connected to the Board.
- Make sure to fully charge the battery for your longer play. Simply connect the Battery to the USB Charger and plug it into any USB Charging device (like PC or your Smartphone charger).
That was it, have fun!
- Totem Pre-Cut Maker Kit – perfect addition to build on top of the chassis;
- Totem Maker Kit – perfect for building larger car projects;
- Add Servo or other motors up to 0.5 A (not included in the Kit) for more complex and fun projects;
- Use hot glue or double-sided tape to attach motors to anything. Build from cardboard, use old toy or even 3D print your own idea.