USB I/O 24 DIP R
The module retains the 50 pin Dual Inline Package (DIP) and fits into a standard 50 pin 900mil wide IC Socket. This makes the USB I/O 24 DIP R ideal for rapid prototyping and development work.
The USB-I2C module is a low cost USB to I2C module, with a simple command set, and interfacing to any I2C device.
The USB-I2C module provides a complete interface between your PC and the I2C bus. The module is self powered from the USB cable and can supply up to 70mA at 5v for external circuitry from a standard 100mA USB port.
The module features 24 5V level signal lines individually programmable as input or output.
As the module connects to the USB port, multiple modules can be connected to a single PC by the use of a USB hub or hubs. Each module features a serial number and the PC can identify each module uniquely thereby allowing multiple modules to be connected for a single application. The outputs of the module are able to source or sink up to 30mA per I/O, up to a maximum 50mA per port, to allow for direct connection to a variety of devices.
- Single module High-Speed Digital Input / Output solution.
- Integrated Type-B USB Connector.
- On-board unique serial number in EEPROM and custom programmable FLASH microcontroller.
- Both USB Enumeration information and Micro controller can be re-programmed.
- Module powered by the USB from the PC (default option) and can also be configured for Self powered.
- 50-pin Dual In-Line Package Ideal for prototyping.
- Fits into a standard 50-pin 900mil IC Socket
- Virtual COM Port driver allows access as a regular serial port.
- Optional DLL based driver available.
- Easy to program from popular languages C++, Basic, Delphi, etc.
- Simple command set for easy control of ports and data transfer