ETH008 - 16Amp, 8 Channel Relay Module
The ETH008 provides eight volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each.
The module is powered from a 12vdc supply which can be regulated or unregulated.
The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity, DC supplies are required to supply at least 500mA at 12vdc. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types. The normally open, normally closed and common pins are all available on the screw terminals. The ETH008 is fully compatible with the ETH-RLY16 and includes the legacy ETH-RLY16 command set.
The ETH008 has additional features over the ETH-RLY16:
1. Full Factory Reset, all ETH008 firmware and settings can be reset to the original state.
2. Firmware updates, firmware in the ETH008 is fully updateable by re-flashing the board with our custom windows program. This will be made available in the event of feature updates.
3. New Command Format, the new command format allows for consistent compatibility with future boards. New commands now allow for pulsed control of relays from 100mS to 25.5 seconds.
Controlled over Ethernet using simple TCP/IP commands.
- Number of Relay's - 8
- Power - 12V DC adaptor, supplied separately.
- Configuration & Test interface - HTTP (webpage).
- Control interface - TCP/IP over Ethernet.
- Relay current - Up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac
- Connections - Screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts.