BASIC Stamp development board designed to be compatible with most Arduino shields, reducing space and size requirements, with the purpose of optimizing the users systems.
- All 16 Digital I/O pins are free to use, allowing you to fully utilize the capabilities of the BASIC Stamp.
- Compatible with most Arduino shields, for ease of use between systems.
- Integrated Serial Communication LEDs for a visual confirmation of data transfer.
- Surface mounted 3.3 V regulator to accommodate the incorporation of 3.3 V devices into your application.
- USB or externally powered, for those who do rapid prototyping
- 7-12 VDC power supply
- 3.3 V 150mA regulator
- 500 mA max draw from USB power
- 1 A max draw from external power supply
- Serial communication through USB port
- Dimensions: 68.58 mm x 53.34 mm (length x width)
- BASIC Stamp Module not included.
- Every time the USB port is connected, the BASIC Stamp resets, even if the board is powered through the power jack.
- When using a shield connected to the board, ensure it doesn’t make contact with the BASIC Stamp module. Stackable Header Kits are recommended for the Arduino.
See Downloads for User Manual