The Arduino Zero Pro represents a simple, yet powerful, 32-bit extension of the Arduino UNO platform. The board is powered by Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU, featuring a 32-bit ARM Cortex® M0 core. With the addition of the Zero board, the Arduino family becomes larger with a new member providing increased performance.
The power of its Atmel’s core gives this board an upgraded flexibility and boosts the scope of projects one can think of and make; moreover, it makes the Zero Pro the ideal educational tool for learning about 32-bit application development. Atmel’s Embedded Debugger (EDBG), integrated in the board, provides a full debug interface with no need for additional hardware, making debugging much easier. EDBG additionally supports a virtual COM port for device programming and traditional Arduino boot loader functionality uses.
- Micro controller : ATSAMD21G18, 48pins LQFP
- Operating Voltage : 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins :14, with 12 PWM and UART
- Analog Input Pins : 6, 12-bit ADC channels
- Analog Output Pins : 1, 10-bit DAC
- DC Current per I/O Pin : 7 mA
- Flash Memory : 256 KB
- SRAM : 32 KB
- EEPROM : up to 16KB by emulation
- Clock Speed : 48 MHz