Relay Output Board
The board consists of 8 Relays with both Normally Open (N/O) and Normally Closed (N/C) contacts rated to 250V AC or DC at 5 Amps. The relays coils are powered by an external supply 12VDC power supply that is capable of producing approx 700mA (need about 80mA per relay when the relay is active) this power supply is not provided with the board. The relay coils are controlled using a ULN via the I/O ports of the module. Each of the output port channels has an LED to indicate the relay output status.
The connections for each output channel are N/O, COM and N/C connection. These connections are by screw terminals that will accept cables 0.5 – 2mm 1 . The connection between the I/O24 module and the relay output board is via a 30 cm IDC connection cable. This cable is provided with the board.
The board has been designed to a 72mm standard width so that it can easily be mounted in DIN rail mounting modules
- 8 x Form C type Relays Rated at 5A @ 240VAC with a 12V Coil
- LED indication for relay status
- Screw Terminal Blocks for Relay outputs
- Easy connection by 0.1” pitch 10-way box header to suit standard IDC connectors for connection to the I/O port on the I/O 24 Modules
- Dimensions - 6.1 X 2.8 X 1 inches (154.4 X 72 X 25.4mm)