GPI/O 32 Board
The GPI/O 32 Board is an accessory board that allows up to 32 I/O pins to be controlled through a single Port connection on Elexol’s I/O 24 Range.
The Elexol I/O 24 Range consists of Ether I/O 24 R, Ether I/O 24 DIP R, USB I/O 24 R and the USB
I/O 24 DIP R.
The GPI/O 32 Board incorporates 2 x MCP23S17 GPIO expanders, which are split up into four 8 bit Ports (2 Ports per MCP23S17). This allows up to 32 I/O pins to be controlled via the Elexol I/O 24 SPI Protocol.
- 2 x MCP23S17 GPIO expander IC's
- 4 x I/O ports matching configuration of I/O 24 Port.
- Hardware addressable pins for each SPI device
- 72mm Standard width for DIN Rail Modules
- Compact measurements 40 x 72 x 11mm ( DIN Rail mountable with adaptor)
- 50-pin Dual In-Line Package Ideal for prototyping.