CO (Carbon Monoxide) Gas
The CO (Carbon Monoxide) Gas Sensor is used in gas detection equipment for detecting Carbon Monoxide in home, automotive or industrial settings.
This line of sensors can be interfaced with any of the Parallax microcontrollers, and would be a good addition to any projects needing to sense the presence of carbon monoxide.
- Manufacturer Model MQ-7
- High sensitivity to Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Power requirements: 5 VDC @ ~160mA
- Interface Type: Resistive
- Dimensions: 0.7" diameter x 0.65" tall excluding leads (17.8mm diameter x 16.5mm tall excluding leads)
- Operating temp range: -20 to +50 °C