Colour Light Sensor Avago ADJDS371-Q999
This is a CMOS IC with integrated RGB filters + Clear channel and analog-to-digital converter front end. It is ideal for applications like color detection, measurement, and illumination sensing.
The 2-wire serial interface allows direct connection to a microcontroller or other logic control for further signal processing without additional component such as analog to digital converter. With the wide sensing range of 100 lux to 100,000 lux, the sensor can be used for many applications with different light levels by adjusting the gain setting.
- 10 bit per channel resolution
- Independent gain selection for each channel
- Wide sensitivity
- Two wire serial communication
- Built in oscillator/selectable external clock
- Low power mode (sleep mode)
Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 0.76 mm