The BS1USB is a handy little device is perfect for adding a user-definable function to your PC.
It's amazing what you can accomplish with this well-proven microcontroller and its simple PBASIC 1 language.
All vital components (processor, clock source, memory, power regulator) are provided on the tiny PCB; just connect power and go!
For customers that require a more powerful microcontroller, we highly recommend the BASIC Stamp 2 series controllers; if true multi-processing is what is needed for your project or applications, than the Propeller microcontroller is going to be the best option.
- Processor Speed: 4 MHz
- Program Execution Speed: ~2,000 PBASIC instructions/sec.
- RAM Size: 16 Bytes (2 I/0, 14 Variable)
- EEPROM (Program) Size: 256 Bytes; ~80 PBASIC instructions
- Current Draw @ 5 VDC: 1mA Run, 25 μA Sleep
- Number of I/O Pins: 8
- Source/Sink Current per I/O: 20 mA / 25 mA
- Source/Sink Current per unit: 40 mA / 50 mA
- PBASIC Commands: 32
- Package: USB-based PCB
- Power Requirements: 5 VDC (Vdd); supplied by USB host while connected
- Communication: Serial via USB port
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 0.75 x 0.35 in (5.72 x 1.91 x 0.89 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158 â”¬â–‘F (0 to 70 â”¬â–‘C)