This breakout offers an adjustable output range of 100, 200 or 400g, and an adjustable data rate of 0.5kHz to 1kHz.
While normally operating at 2.16V–3.6V, the SparkFun H3LIS331DL Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout does feature a pretty impressive low-power mode with low-voltage compatible IOs at 1.8V with a power consumption rate of 10μA.
Each pin has been broken out into breadboard-friendly 0.1" pins, and we’ve also added convenient mounting holes that allow you to attach the breakout to whatever ingenious project you can think up.
- Wide supply voltage, 2.16V to 3.6V
- Low-voltage compatible IOs, 1.8V
- Ultra-low power consumption down to 10μA in low-power mode
- ±100g/±200g/±400g dynamically selectable full scales
- I2C & SPI digital output interface
- 16-bit data output
- Sleep-to-wake function
- 10000g high-shock survivability