Pololu manufacture a great selection of versatile robots for your next mobile robot project.
- The Pololu 3pi robot is a complete, high-performance mobile platform featuring two micro metal gearmotors, five reflectance sensors, an 8×2 character LCD, a buzzer, and three user pushbuttons, all connected to a C-programmable ATmega328 AVR microcontroller. Small and fast !
- The Balboa 32U4 Balancing Robot Kit, which includes control electronics, and the Balboa Chassis Kit, which does not.
- Thr Romi chassis is a differential-drive platform with a diameter of 6.5″ (165 mm). Great for customizing with accessories available including a Robot Arm kit.
- The Pololu Zumo chassis is a small tracked robot platform and small enough for Mini Sumo competitions.
View as Grid List
- 3pi+ Chassis Kit (No Motors or Electronics)£21.18 £17.65
- 3pi+ 32U4 Control Board£50.94 £42.45
- Zumo Shield for Arduino, v1.3£24.73 £20.61
- 3pi+ 32U4 Robot - Standard Edition (30:1 MP Motors), Assembled£171.80 £143.17
- 3pi+ 32U4 Robot - Turtle Edition (75:1 LP Motors), Assembled£171.80 £143.17
- Balboa 32U4 Balancing Robot Kit (No Motors or Wheels)£85.87 £71.56
- Stability Conversion Kit for Balboa£7.88 £6.57
- Romi Chassis KitAs low as £41.93 £34.94
- Romi 32U4 Control Board for Romi Chassis£86.69 £72.24 As low as £40.55
- Romi Encoder Pair Kit, 12 CPR, 3.5-18V£12.32 £10.27
- Power Distribution Board for Romi Chassis£14.81 £12.34
- Zumo 32U4 Robot (Assembled with 50:1 HP Motors)£171.80 £143.17
- Zumo Robot for Arduino V1.2£120.77 £100.64
- Romi Battery Contact Set£1.92 £1.60