Pololu manufacture a great selection of versatile robots for your next mobile robot project.
- The Pololu 3pi robot is a complete, high-performance mobile platform featuring two micro metal gearmotors, five reflectance sensors, an 8×2 character LCD, a buzzer, and three user pushbuttons, all connected to a C-programmable ATmega328 AVR microcontroller. Small and fast !
- The Balboa 32U4 Balancing Robot Kit, which includes control electronics, and the Balboa Chassis Kit, which does not.
- Thr Romi chassis is a differential-drive platform with a diameter of 6.5″ (165 mm). Great for customizing with accessories available including a Robot Arm kit.
- The Pololu Zumo chassis is a small tracked robot platform and small enough for Mini Sumo competitions.
- 3pi Expansion Kit (without cutouts)£15.34 £12.78
- 3pi Expansion Kit with Cutouts Black£11.22 £9.35
- 3pi Expansion Hardware (No PCB)£5.72 £4.77
- Balboa 32U4 Balancing Robot Kit (No Motors or Wheels)£68.39 £56.99
- Stability Conversion Kit for Balboa£7.68 £6.40
- Romi Chassis KitAs low as £29.94 £24.95
- Romi 32U4 Control Board for Romi Chassis£47.40 £39.50
- Romi Encoder Pair Kit, 12 CPR, 3.5-18V£9.00 £7.50
- Power Distribution Board for Romi Chassis£6.86 £5.72
- Zumo 32U4 Robot (Assembled with 50:1 HP Motors)£149.40 £124.50
- Zumo Robot for Arduino V1.2£95.10 £79.25