50:1 Micro Metal Gearmotor LP 6V with Extended Motor Shaft
This gearmotor is a miniature low-power, 6 V brushed DC motor with a 51.45:1 metal gearbox.
It has a cross section of 10 × 12 mm, and the D-shaped gearbox output shaft is 9 mm long and 3 mm in diameter. This version also has a 4.5 × 1 mm extended motor shaft.
- Key specs at 6 V: 250 RPM and 40 mA with no load, 7 oz-in (0.5 kg-cm) and 0.36 A at stall.
- Size: 10 × 12 × 26 mm (Output shaft adds 14mm to the 26mm length)
- Weight: 9.5 g
- Shaft diameter: 3 mm (D shaft)
- Gear ratio: 51.45:1
- Free-run speed @ 6V: 250 rpm
- Free-run current @ 6V: 40 mA
- Stall current @ 6V: 360 mA
- Stall torque @ 6V: 7 oz·in
- Extended motor shaft?: Y
- Motor type: 0.36A stall @ 6V (LP 6V)