Brushless DC Motors
Brushless DC motors have multiple coils that are engergized in sequence in order to turn the rotor. They differ from stepper motors because instead of having the motor controller decide the timing for the coil sequence, it's determined by a hall effect sensor built into the motor.
BLDC is the ideal solution for high-powered applications where position control is needed, since the hall effect data can also be used to form a closed position control loop. From a software perspective, BLDC looks a lot like a DC motor with an encoder attached; you can use the MotorPositionController object for a simple-to-use PID control loop, or you can use the BLDCMotor object for basic velocity control.
View as Grid List
- DCC1100_0 Brushless DC Motor Controller£79.56 £66.30
- DCM4100_0 42DMW61 NEMA17 24VDc Gearless Brushless Motor£49.94 £41.62
- DCM4103_0 42DMW61 NEMA17 Brushless Motor with 24:1 Gearbox£105.43 £87.86
- DCM4104_0 42DMW61 NEMA17 Brushless Motor with 56:1 Gearbox£110.98 £92.48
- DCM4105_0 42 DMW61 NEMA17 Brushless Motor with 106:1 Gearbox£117.91 £98.26
- DCM4106_0 57DMWH75 NEMA23 Gearless Brushless Motor£58.26 £48.55
- DCM4107_0 57DMWH75 NEMA23 Brushless Motor with 4.25:1£116.52 £97.10
- DCM4108_0 57DMWH75 NEMA23 Brushless Motor with 15:1 Gearbox£119.30 £99.42
- DCM4109_0 57DMWH75 NEMA23 Brushless Motor with 23:1 Gearbox£122.08 £101.73
- DCM4110_0 57DMWH75 NEMA23 Brushless Motor with 47:1 Gearbox£131.78 £109.82
- DCM4111_0 57DMWH75 NEMA23 Brushless Motor with 96:1 Gearbox£135.95 £113.29
- DCM4112_0 57DMWH115 NEMA23 Gearless Brushless Motor£90.17 £75.14