Piezo Film Vibra Tab Mass
Whether used as a vibration sensor, a flexible switch, or a frequency response device, piezo film is an interesting sensor to interface with Parallax microcontrollers for example. It is easy to use with the COUNT or PULSIN commands on a BASIC Stamp.
- Wide range of applications
- Thin polymer film laminate with 2 crimped contacts
- Easy interface with the Basic Stamp, SX, or Javelin Microcontrollers
- Power Requirements: N/A
- Communication: Analog (Up To ~70 VDC; Sensitivity 50 mV/g)
- Dimensions: .98 x .52 in (25 x 13 mm)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +158 °F (0 to +70 °C)
- Flexible Switch
- Vibration Sensor
- Alarm System Sensor
- Product Damage/Shock Detector
Note: Output may need to be conditioned before connecting certian TTL devices. We recommend a Zener Diode.