The ServoPAL is a tiny module that plugs in between your BASIC Stamp and two servo motors to pulse the motors so your PBASIC program doesn't have to.,
In addition, it provides an “alarm clock” function to perform timing in the background while the BASIC Stamp is busy with other tasks.
- Plugs in between servo headers and servos: no wiring necessary.
- Simplifies PBASIC programming for both standard and continuous-rotation servos.
- Pulses two servos continuously based on single pulses received from the BASIC Stamp.
- Provides an alarm output (200mS to 30 min delay), which can be set by a single pulse.
- All interfacing is done by pulsing: no serial protocols to learn.
- Runs from the servo's power (up to 6.5VDC): no additional power source needed.
- Power requirements: 5 to 6.5v
- Communication: Pulsing
- Dimensions: 3/4 x 3/4 x 3/16 in (20 x 20 x 5 mm)
- Operating temp range: -32 to +158 °F (-0 to +70 °C)