Two 10-pin sockets with 2mm spacing are included and can be soldered to the PCB for easy mounting of the XBee RF Module.
One 40-pin header with 2.54mm spacing is also included and can be soldered to the PCB for easy accommodation to breadboard applications. Board dimensions: 2.95 x 2.56cm
- (1) XBee Adapter Board PCB
- (2) 1x10 2mm socket
- (1) 40-pin single row header
- Soldering Iron
- Diagonal cutters
- XBee 2mW Chip Antenna (XB24-ACI-001)
- XBee 2mW Wire Antenna (XB24-AWI-001)
- XBee Pro 60mW Chip Antenna (XBP24-ACI-001)
- XBee Pro 60mW Wire Antenna (XBP24-AWI-001)
Note: The XBee Adapter Board includes two additional Vdd and Vss pins that are not needed for operation of the XBee RF Module. When cutting the 40-pin header, be sure to only solder the first 10 pins on each side, leaving the bottom two pins labeled Vdd and Vss not connected.