BASIC Stamp Syntax and Reference Manual v2.2
The detailed PBASIC 1.0, 2.0, and 2.5 syntax support includes example programs demonstrating all commands.
Circuit schematics are also provided for interfacing your BASIC Stamp module with common devices.
An illustrated tour of the BASIC Stamp Editor software introduces its many features.
These nclude syntax highlighting, interactive communication via the Debug Terminal, and conditional compilation techniques for code that will run on multiple BASIC Stamp models.
- Supports PBASIC 1.0, 2.0, 2.5
- BASIC Stamp Editor for Windows
- BASIC Stamp models BS1, BS2, BS2e, BS2sx, BS2p, BS2pe, and BS2px
- Publisher: Parallax Inc
- ISBN: 1-928982-32-8
- Dimensions: 8.5L x 7.5W x 1.1H in ( 210L x 190W x 28H mm)
- Printing Details: Soft Cover, 504 pages, Black & White