Javelin Stamp Starter Kit
Everything that you need to begin your quest for Java programming success is included in this Starter Kit (except a 7.5VDC 1 amp Power Supply which is sold separately).
Everything that you need to begin your quest for Java programming success is included in this Starter Kit (except a 7.5VDC 1 amp Power Supply which is sold separately). The Javelin Stamp Demo Board is only available with this starter kit. It has duplex RS232 UART and servo port connections.
The Java programming language is not the only thing that makes the Javelin Stamp module uniquely different from BASIC Stamp® microcontrollers.
- 32 k bytes of RAM/program space (leftover space can be used for variables, arrays, and serial buffers
- 32 k bytes of non-volatile EEPROM
- Buffered serial communication in the background
- Up to seven UART objects that can communicated independently of each other and the main program
- Pulse width modulation in the background
- 8000 instructions/second execution speed (not including background processes which run independently of foreground tasks)
The Javelin Stamp Starter Kit includes the following:
- Javelin Stamp Module
- Javelin Demo Board
- Javelin Stamp Manual
- Digital Thermometer
- 8-bit Serial to Parallel
- Parallel load
- 8-bit serial
- (8) Green LED's
- Basic collection of resistors and capacitors
- CB Sound Generator
- Tact Switch
- DB to DB9 null modem adapter
- Serial cable
- (10) 3" jumper wires
Note: Item contains a CdS cell photoresistor. The RoHS exemption request status for CdS cells is currently unclear; there are no RoHS-compliant exact replacement devices available.