Arlo Robot Top Deck Kit
Do you need more surface area or height for your Arlo Robotic Base Kit ?
The Arlo Top Deck Kit has a rugged 17.875″ diamater high density, polyethylene (HDPE) plate with all the mounting hardware including studs to allow you to add additonal decks.
The top deck can be cut and drilled easily to accommodate sensors or other add-ons.
- The Arlo top deck adds 5.375″ (13.65 cm) of height when used with the Arlo Base Kit
- Easily add height to your Arlo Robot platform – simply add more top decks
- Pre-drilled and tapped holes for simple and precise assembly
- Overall height is 5.375 inches ( 13.65cm)
- Weight = 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg) per assembly
- Dimensions: 17.375 inches (44.13 cm) diameter x .375 inches (.95 cm) thick
- Operating temperature range: +32 to +120 °F (0 to +49 °C)
- (1) – Arlo Top Deck
- (4) – ¼”-20 x ¾”, flat head, black, socket head screw
- (4) – ¼”-20 x ¾”, button head, black, socket head screw
- (4) – 5″ x ½” dia. 1/4″-20 tapped machined standoffs
- (4) – ¼”-20 x 1.5″ threaded stud
|Arlo Robot Base Kit||
Part of the Arlo Robotic Platform System, the Arlo Robot Base is high-density polyethylene robotics platform, ideal for medium-sized robotics development. This platform is rugged and can be used indoor or outdoor.