P8X32A-Q44 SchmartBoard Kit
Special Price £16.80 £14.00 Regular Price £35.58
Want to learn how to surface solder but don’t know where to start? Parallax Inc has partnered with SchmartBoard to create an easy Propeller prototyping system in the form of a kit.
This kit is a perfect starting point - the SchmartBoard technology makes surface mount soldering easy. Once completed, the board will host Parallax's most powerful microcontroller on this convenient development platform, allowing access to all 32 I/O pins of the multicore Propeller chip. Kit includes surface-mount and through-hole package types for some components, offering a soldering choice and challenge.
- Propeller P8X32A-Q44 microcontroller
- Header sockets for easy access to the Propeller I/O pins
- 512KB EEPROM for program and data storage
- SchmartBoard technology for easy surface mount soldering
- 3.3 & 5.0 VDC on-board regulators
- Surface mount and through-hole components to populate the board
- Barrel jack for 2.1 mm center-positive 6-9 VDC power supply (not included)
- 4-pin programming header for the Prop Plug (not included)
- Power requirements: 6 to 9 VDC
- Communication: Serial for programming via Prop Plug (not included)
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 0.56 in (50.6 x 50.6 x 14.45 mm)
- Operating temp range: -32 to +158 °F (-0 to +70 °C)