- Flexible grippers can be used for a wide range of part sizes and shapes.
- Plug-and-produce design reduces deployment time from a day to an hour.
- Easy deployment with out-of-the box grippers reduces programming time by 70%
The RG6 gripper is a flexible collaborative gripper that now has the OnRobot Quick Changer built-in. The new bracket makes it much easier to change the gripper’s orientation, but still has the same range of motions and positions it always had. The cable is supported through the Quick Changer, so there’s no cable on the side eliminating the need to connect and disconnect when it’s time to change tools. It works seamlessly with our Dual Quick Changer and any of our other grippers to help you maximize utilization of your robots.
The gripper is easy-to-use and compatible with a wide range of collaborative and light industrial robots.
With a stroke of 160mm, the RG6 can pick up a wide variety of items. And with an even stronger motor, the RG6 is now more robust than ever before. This flexible all-around gripper can help you broaden the scope of applications you can automate, from machine tending and pick & place to assembly and packaging & palletizing
|Total stroke (adjustable)||0||-||160||[mm]|
|Finger position resolution||-||0.15||-||[mm]|
|Gripping force (adjustable)||25||-||120||[N]|
|Gripping force accuracy||±2||±5||±10||[N]|
|Operating voltage***||10||24||26||[V DC]|
|Ambient operating temperature||5||-||50||[°C]|
- Large Stroke
- Grip Indications
- Automatic Tool Center Point (TCP) Calculation (on UR)
- Customizable Fingertips
- Automatic Depth compensation (on UR only)
- TÜV Certified
- Adjustable Force and Stroke
- Automati Payload Calculation ( on UR only)
- Integrated Software