24V 5A Dual H-Bridge
The MD22 is a robust low/medium power motor driver, designed to supply power for two motors
- Voltage - 5v logic supply and 5v - 24v for the motor
- Current - 50mA Max for logic and up to 5A for each motor
- Control 1 - 2 independent channels of 0v - 2.5v - 5v Analogue for Reverse - Stop - Forward
- Control 2 - 0v - 2.5v - 5v Analogue for Reverse - Stop - Forward with second channel for steering.
- Control 3 - RC Mode - Direct connection to RC receiver. (1mS - 2mS pulse with 1.5mS center off).
- Control 4 - RC Mode - with the first channel controlling the speed and second channel for steering.
- Control 5 - I2C Interface, Up to 8 modules on bus. Two modes of operation, direct control of motors or the ability to send a speed and a turn command.
- Size - 110mm x 52mm x 25mm
I2C bus tutor - general I2C guide
Arduino - control using an I2C interface and display using the LCD05
ATMEGA32 - Simple communication example
PIC18F4410 - driving the motor and displaying variables on the LCD03
PIC24FJ16GA002 - reading the result and displaying on a LCD03/LCD05
Picaxe18x - I2C communication example
Raspberry Pi - using I2C communication