3108_1 TPK-03 Immersion Probe K-type
The 3108 - K-Type thermocouple can take continuous temperature readings between -50°C to +800°C with a ±0.75°C accuracy. The 3108 can also take a instant, single temperature reading between -100°C to +900°C.
It is mostly used to take the temperature of liquids and gels.
- Can take continuous temperature readings between -50°C to +800°C
- Can take a single temperature reading between -100°C to +900°C
- Wire length: 70cm extendable to 170cm
- Removable Miniature Male Connector
The Thermocouple comes with a standard miniature male connector that can be removed to uncover the stripped wires when connecting it to one of the following Phidget temperature sensor:
- 1051 - PhidgetTemperatureSensor 1-Input.
- 1048 - PhidgetTemperatureSensor 4-Input.
On the 1051, connect the white thermocouple wire to (-) terminal block and the red wire to the + terminal block.
On the 1048, connect the white wire to G and the red wire to an input terminal block (numbered 0 to 3).
You could also connect the 3108 to a Phidget Temperature Sensor using a 3106 – Thermocouple Adapter.
|Temperature Range Single Reading||-100°C to +900°C|
|Temperature Range Continuous Reading||-50°C to +800°C
-58°F to +1472°F
|Wire Size||28 AWG (0.3mm)|
|Material||K/316 stainless steel|
|Insulation Material||PE Plastic|
|Length||70cm extendable to 170cm|
|Connection||Miniature Male Connector|