20.4:1 Metal Gearmotor 6V 25Dx50L mm HP
Only 1 left
This gearmotor consists of a high-power, 6 V brushed DC motor combined with a 20.4:1 metal spur gearbox. The gearmotor is cylindrical, with a diameter just under 25 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 12.5 mm from the face plate of the gearbox.
- Key specs at 6 V: 460 RPM and 550 mA (max) free-run, 75 oz-in (5.5 kg-cm) and 6.5 A stall.
- Size: 25D x 50Lmm
- Weight: 85g
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- Gear ratio: 20:4:1
- Free run speed @ 6V: 460rpm
- Free run current @ 6V: 550mA (maximum)
- Stall current @ 6V: 6500mA
- Stall torque @ 6V: 75 oz in
- Motor type: 6.5A stall @ 6V (HP 6V)