Automata Eva Desktop Robot Arm
Engineered from the ground up to be lightweight, user friendly and accessible to all shop floor workers, Eva is programmable in under 30 minutes.
- Lead time: approx. 5-6 weeks from ordering.
Applications include machine tending, sorting, inspection and product testing.
Automate your repetitive tasks to:
- Increase throughput and efficiency.
- Reduce production costs.
- Free staff from manual tasks.
- Remove bottlenecks in production.
It doesn’t require any special expertise to operate, nor does it need a control box or a teach pendant.
- 4X Analog Inputs
- 2X Analog Outputs
- 6X Digital Inputs
- 6X Digital Outputs
- 1X E-Stop inputs
- 1X Ethernet
- 1X Wifi Card
- Tool Power: 24 VDC @ 1 A
- Base I/O Power: 24 VDC @ 1.5 A
Joint Position Limits
- A1: ±180°
- A2: 70.03° ± 0.5°
- A3: 42.76° ± 0.5°
- A4: ± 180°
- A5: 11° ± 0.5°
- A6: ± 180°
Type: Remote RESTAPI
- Interface: GUI through web browser
Communication: Ethernet or wifi
- Deployment: Local (installed on robot)
- Enclosure: IP20
- Base fixings: 4x M6 Screws or Bolts in a 132 x 132 mm square
- Tool fixings: 4x M6 Screws in a 40 mm ⌀ circle.
- Footprint: 160mm x 160mm
- Degrees of Freedom: 6 Repeatability: ± 0.5 mm Max Payload: 1.25 kg Reach: 600 mm
- Installation Position: Upright
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Joint velocity limits: 120°/ second Toolpath speed limit: 750 mm / second Power: 24 VDC @ 11.67A
- Power Consumption: 280 W Peak
- Footprint: 160 x 160 mm