3Amp 4V-16V DC Motor Driver (2 Channels)
The MDD3A is able to control two brushed DC motors or single bipolar/unipolar stepper motor from 4V to 16V.
With discrete MOSFETs H-Bridge design, this motor driver is able to support 3 Amps per channel, continuously, without any additional heatsink.
The onboard test buttons and motor output LEDs allow functional testing of the motor driver, quickly and conveniently, without hooking up the host controller. A buck-boost regulator which produces 5V output from inputs as low as 4V can be used to power a host controller.
The MDD3A can be controlled with a wide input logic voltage range - from 1.8V to 12V. It is compatible with a wide variety of host controller (e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC).
To prevent the motor driver from being damaged, by reverse voltage, if the battery is connected in the wrong polarity, it is equipped with reverse polarity protection.
- Bidirectional control for two brushed DC motor.
- Control one unipolar/bipolar stepper motor.
- Operating Voltage: DC 4V to 16V
- Maximum Motor Current: 3A continuous, 5A peak
- Buck-boost regulator to produce 5V output (200mA max).
- Buttons for quick testing.
- LEDs for motor output state.
- Inputs compatible with 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V and 12V logic (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC, etc).
- PWM frequency up to 20kHz (Output frequency is the same as input frequency).
- Reverse polarity protection