3802_2 Acrylic Enclosure for the 1014
- Buy 5 for £8.96 £7.47 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £8.46 £7.05 each and save 15%
- Buy 50 for £7.68 £6.40 each and save 23%
- Buy 100 for £6.94 £5.78 each and save 30%
The 3802 Enclosure is designed to protect the Rev 2 version of the 1014 – PhidgetInterfaceKit 0/4/4 while giving you access to all terminals and connectors through openings in the enclosure.
You can plug and unplug cables, end connect and disconnect devices, without having to open the enclosure.
Note:The Phidget board is not included with the enclosure and must be purchased separately.
- Fits Board Revision 2
- Protects your board
- Easy to Assemble
- Material: Clear Acrylic
- All you need is a small Phillips screwdriver
- 6 clear acrylic pieces
- Mounting Hardware (Nuts, bolts, spacers)
- Small Phillips screwdriver
Acrylic Enclosure Specifications
|Fits Board Revision||0|
Be careful when tightening the mounting screws as too much tension could crack the acrylic.