1067_0B Phidget Stepper Bipolar HC
The 1067_0B is identical to the 1067_0, except that you have the option of whether you want to include the USB cable.
The 1067 – PhidgetStepper Bipolar HC allows you to control the position, velocity, and acceleration of one bipolar stepper motor. This is the product you want to use to control larger industrial steppers or for applications that need a lot of torque.
- A Hardware mounting kit (4 nuts and bolts (M3), 4 plastic spacers)
- A 5 Amp ATP Blade Terminal fuse
The 1067 can also be used in applications that require very precise positioning. It uses micro-stepping at all times to ensure smooth acceleration.
This board is USB isolated, protecting your system from ground loops, and comes with a built-in replacable ATP Blade Terminal fuse to protect against an over-current scenario.
The 1067 only works with Bipolar stepper motors.
- Controls the position, velocity, and acceleration of 1 bipolar stepper motor.
- Provides very precise positioning
- Board is isolated from USB to prevent ground loops
- On-board fuse protects board from over-current conditions
- Connects directly to a computer’s USB port.
- Requires an external 10 to 30VDC power supply
|Motor Type||Bipolar Stepper|
|Number of Motor Ports||1|
|Motor Position Resolution||1⁄16 Step (40-Bit Signed)|
|Position Max||± 1E+15 1/16 steps|
|Stepper Velocity Resolution||1 1/16 steps/sec|
|Stepper Velocity Max||250000 1/16 steps/sec|
|Stepper Acceleration Resolution||1 1/16 steps/sec²|
|Stepper Acceleration Min||2 1/16 steps/sec²|
|Stepper Acceleration Max||1E+07 1/16 steps/sec²|
|Available Current per Coil Max||4 A|
|Supply Voltage Min||10 V DC|
|Supply Voltage Max||30 V DC|
|Current Consumption Min||25 mA|
|USB Speed||Full Speed|
|Power Jack||5.5 x 2.1mm Center Positive|
|Recommended Wire Size (Motor Terminal)||12 to 26 AWG|
|Recommended Wire Size (Power Terminal)||12 to 26 AWG|
|Operating Temperature Min||-20 °C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85 °C|