Product Code: DSOLARRead More
The dSolar 4W System includes one 9V solar panel, providing approximately 500 mA, enough to power the NXT and two motors in direct sunlight.
Also includes one dSolar Power Cord and one dSolar NXT Adapter.
- Power your system with nothing but the sun!
- Plugs directly into the back of the NXT.
- One panel can power up to two motors.
- Easy to get setup and be running.
Earn 85 Robo PointsExcl. VAT: £85.19 Incl. VAT: £102.23
Product Code: DPRESSURERead More
The dPressure is a pressure sensor for the Lego NXT Mindstorms system capable of measuring up to 250 kPa (30 psi) and 500 kPa (70 psi) of pressure and gauge vacuum. The sensor comes with an adapter for Lego Pneumatic lines.
- Pressure sensor for Mindstorms NXT.
- Plugs directly into your NXT sensor ports.
- Adapter for Lego Pneumatic kits included.
- Widest pressure range: 250 kPa (30 PSI) or 500 kPa (70 PSI).
- Easily incorporated into datalogging experiments in chemistry, physics, and engineering.
Please select pressure range from dropdown menu above.Excl. VAT: £23.85 Incl. VAT: £28.62
Product Code: NXTBEE1Read More
The Dexter Industries NXTBee sensor brings the Digi XBee radios to the Lego Mindstorms NXT system! Wireless communication between NXT's. These high-speed long-distance radios allow your NXT to communicate with any other device with an XBee radio. The XBee 802.15 communication protocol is the standard for robots everywhere.
There are three options available, adapter board only (without Digi XBee radio), or with standard and high power Digi radios included:
Please choose one of the following three options form the dropdown menu:
Excl. VAT: £28.14 Incl. VAT: £33.77