Designed for applications dealing with a wide variety of parts, the 3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper represents a solution to improve process flexibility and consistency. This robotic hand gives “hand-like” capabilities to robot arms in advanced robotic applications and industrial automation such as robotic welding, machine loading/unloading, bin picking and research. This can reduce or eliminate the need for costly tool changeovers and allow all parts to be gripped and manipulated by a single end effector.
- Handles a wide variety of part geometries and sizes.
- Can grip flat, cylindrical or irregularly shaped parts.
- Eliminate tooling changeovers.
- Eliminate custom tool development.
Precise Control Interface
- Straightforward control over fingers' position, speed and force.
- Reduce scrap occurrence by using precision force control of the compliant fingers.
- Multiple Grip modes including: Fingertip and Encompassing.
- The grippers provide feedback on grasp state to be used as a trigger in the robot programming.
Rugged and Reliable
- Designed for industrial environments.
- Compatible with all major robot manufacturers.
- Communicate with robot controller over: Ethernet/IP, TCP/IP, DeviceNet, CANopen, EtherCAT, Modbus RTU.
- Compatible with Robot Operating System (ROS) via Modbus TCP.
- 3-Finger Adaptive Gripper
- Supply Cable
- Communication Cable
- USB Cable
- Grease Syringe
Please contact us for information on mounting this gripper to your robot, a wide range of mounting plates and interfaces are available for a huge range of industrial and research robots and we can supply these to meet your specific mounting requirements.