The robot is designed for indoor or outdoor use and performs well on many different surfaces. With the addition of the optional Base Rotate kit, a robot arm or a large sensor array can be added, or even a Johnny 5 style robot can be made!
The chassis is designed to accept the Bot Board and/or the SSC-32. There's room for the Sabertooth 2 x 5 RC motor controller and a 7.2vdc 2800mAh battery pack with room to spare. The robot is capable of carrying up to a 2.26kg payload.
Uses the popular triangular track differential drive system and contains a wiring harness and battery connector
This is the basic kit without electronics
- Wiring Harness - Battery Connector
- 2 x Gearhead Motor Connection Wire
- Laser cut Lexan structural components
- 2 x Gear Head Motor - 12vdc 50:1 120rpm (6mm shaft) GHM-02
- 2 x Track - 2" Wide x 21 links ~23" (single) TRK-01
- 6 x Track Sprocket - 6 Link (Pair) SPRK-01
Go the Specification tab to watch the amusing video of the Tri-Track in attack mode made by Tigerbotics Lab.