The PhidgetLED 64 allows you to independently control 64 Light Emitting Diodes. Each LED can have the current limit set individually, and the brightness controlled from 0 to 100% within that limit using pulse-width modulation. These LED outputs can also be used to interface other devices that benefit from pulse width modulation (such as buzzers, fans, and other small, simple electronics).
- Independent control of 64 Light Emitting Diodes
- Pulse-Width Modulation Brightness Control
- Voltage and Current Control enables support for most types of indicators (LEDs, buzzers, etc)
- Ships with a 12VDC 2 Amps power supply
- Connects directly to a computer’s USB port
Comes packaged with:
- A 3018 - Mini-USB Cable 180cm
- 3021 - 16 Double Ended cables
- A 12VDC 2Amps Power Supply
Note: Cut the Double Ended cables in half and solder the cut end to the LED.
User Guide: http://www.phidgets.com/docs/1032_User_Guide
Programming Resources: http://www.phidgets.com/docs/Programming_Resources