The VGA-PS/2 AdapterBoard Kit was designed for use with the Propeller microcontroller, and the I/O connections are designed to line up with P16 through P27 on the Propeller chip.
When using these I/O pins, this board is directly compatible with the Keyboard, Mouse and VGA objects used on the Propeller Demo Board.
These objects are available in the Propeller Tool Library as well as on the Propeller Object Exchange.
- SIP Header makes breadboard connection easy
- Stacked connector takes up minimal space
- Kit form allows you to customize installation
- Breadboard prototyping of projects requiring Keyboard/Mouse/VGA
- Panel mounting of VGA-PS/2 Connectors