Near Field Communication (NFC) is a set of short-range wireless technologies. It's behind daily applications such as access control system and mobile payment system.
Xadow NFC is designed to use I2C, SPI or UART communication protocols, and I2C is the default mode. In addition, we assign an independent PCB antenna which can easily stretch out of any enclosure you use, leaving more room for you to design the exterior of your project.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V
- Working Current:
- Static Mode: 73mA
- Write/Read Mode: 83mA
- Support host interface: I2C(default), SPI, UART.
- Serve for contactless communication at 13.56MHz.
- Support ISO14443 Type A and Type B protocols.
- Max operating distance for detecting NFC tags is 28mm depending on current antenna size.
- Support P2P communication.
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
Please visit the wiki page for more info about this product.